A day to remember



This photo was taken in a concert of Francisco Victoria, a chilean pop singer that had just released his fisrt album. The concert was in Matucana 100 in the month of May.

The picture was taken by me. I remmeber that I was very exited about getting in his concert, but two hours before it started, the person that was going to be my date fell down and broke his toe, so she gave me the chance to invite someone else, but the problem was that it was raining, so at the end, I went alone and I ran into a friend that was also alone. 

I had a very nice time, and the concert was very good. 

I like this picture, because when I see it, I remember all the things that happened that day, the weather, the coinsidences, the colors of the show, and of course the amazing time I spent there.

Comments

  1. So entretaining I like Francisco Victoria a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. M100 always have good thing to visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's great when you go to a concert of someone you like. i lived tat experience and it was wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the photo is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts